Blacksheep Ancestors

The latest genealogical information on helping you find ancestors in your family tree that were criminals, murderers, outlaws, bandits or scoundrels and that may have spent time in a prison, jail, penitentiary, chain gang or convict camp.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Colorado State Hospital for the Insane

Hi everyone,

Here is another Insane Asylum for you to check out, its an index of patients in the Colorado State Hospital for the Insane from the year 1930.

You can view it by clicking on the following link and scrolling down until you see: "Colorado Insane Asylums".

Colorado State Hospital for the Insane

6 Comments:

Blogger mattlangley68249683 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

10:10 AM  
Blogger micheljones0696899914 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:09 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

12:37 AM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Floral Sketchbook Checks

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

winning custody

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home