Blacksheep Ancestors

The latest genealogical information on helping you find ancestors in your family tree that were criminals, murderers, outlaws, bandits or scoundrels and that may have spent time in a prison, jail, penitentiary, chain gang or convict camp.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Portland Convict Prison 1891

Ive got another database online for the Portland Convict Prison in Dorset county England, its an index of prisoners there for the year 1891.

You can view it at:

  • Surnames A-K

  • Surnames L-Z

    Good Luck with your search for your elusive blacksheep ancestors!
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just came across your blog about free genealogy software and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about free genealogy software so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by free genealogy software

    4:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home